Tuesday 6 August 2013

Hej from Denmark/lego land

Hi Room 5

Legoland was awesome. We spent 11 hours there! My favourite bit was mini land, they had an entire oil rig built of Lego. They also had a Star Wars mini land. Rides were plentiful, my favourite was the Polar X-Plorer which was a very exciting roller coaster. We got a funny picture out of it where everyone is looking very relaxed except my Dad and Uncle Garrick.
Another good ride was the Dragon roller coaster - for most of the time it travelled at about 5 km/hour through a castle until the last 10 seconds when it sped up to about 60 km/hour. Mum didn't like that bit.
By the way Hej Jacqueline Det er dejligt og hyggligt i Danmark.

kerwyn bennett

7 comments:

  1. I my gosh! you make me so jelous!!!!!!
    must of been really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is det er dejlight og hyggligt i danmark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I would like to know what that means to.

      Delete
    2. Why don't you ask Jacqueline tomorrow, girls?

      Delete
  3. Wow, Kerwyn, it sounds like Legoland has changed quite a lot since I was there in 1993... There were definitely no rollercoasters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kerwyn
    Were there vehicles in legoland/and what types of vehicles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can me and you switch places I love lego

    Miss you Kerwyn you are my best friend

    ReplyDelete