Monday 24 February 2014

Your escape activity

Room 5, I'm sorry this has gone up late.  A long meeting straight after school has just finished.  So this can be your blog discussion for Monday AND Tuesday afternoons, so you can all have the chance to respond:

In The One and Only Ivan, we have just read a section about Ivan and his art.  On page 17 he says:

"But even though I draw the same things over and over again, I never get bored with my art.  When I'm drawing, that's all I think about.  I don't think about where I am, about yesterday or tomorrow.  I just move my crayons across the paper."

What is your activity like that, something you do that removes you from the here and now?


16 comments:

  1. (it's OK for typing this late) I don't get what you mean but if I am correct, my guess is PLAYING CRICKET and DOING MATHS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (I don't think of anything else ;)!!)

      Delete
  2. I am really unsure about his question but if it's what you mean I like laying sport and hanging out with friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. My answer is doing juggling a football with my feet.
    Its like i never want to stop doing it.
    (So addictive).

    ReplyDelete
  4. or playing lego

    ReplyDelete
  5. Playing on the computer

    ReplyDelete
  6. My activity that I lose myself in is bouncing on the trampoline. I do it every day, sometimes for hours, and I get all my thinking done there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My activities are mostly reading a novel, but I usually do it when I've done the activity for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lose myself when I sing and when I draw

    ReplyDelete
  9. usually video games or a book

    ReplyDelete